Monday, November 15, 2010

My 2 hour weekend experience after the weekend

My weekend is generally busier than the whole week. My lovely endearing little princess keeps me on my toes through out Saturday and Sunday. Actually she literally wants to be on my lap all the time.

I have already given up doing tasks that I consider NECESSARY, however to finish out "THE ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY" tasks of the day like brushing my teeth, taking bath etc I get up early on the weekend so that I am done by the time she is awake.

By being so demanding of me, she actually makes me feel so very special. All she wants is her MOMMMYYYY and I feel so loved so much wanted for and so nice :). And so Sunday night I am totally exhausted, my left forearm, the region near Ulna gets swollen and my feet are on fire.

No doubt the Monday blues get worse for me. And I really need lot of will to start for office. Today was no different "Monday" and my hubby down with fever adding to the "BLUES". On my way to office an inner voice told me hey Super Women (I consider all working mothers super women) you need a break too!!!! You deserve a VACATION. And I was like OKK!!!... but is there something that can give me a VACATION experience in 2 hrs (an affordable time I could be out of office)??.....Inner voice answers - A SUPERB SPA ......My heart jumped and my car took a left turn for the parlor.... A WOW Experience :).....

A message to all superb women ... Listen to your inner voice, find time for yourself and get a WOW experience :)

3 comments:

hakuna matata said...

Hmmm :)) so glad to read this...I feel so happy and can feel the relief you must have felt after taking this time off. You rock super woman.....

priya said...

Very glad to read it!!! Guess what i m ready for a wow experience too !!!!!

Aslan said...

Awesome, u deserve a good breather D...Take care of all and urself! All moms are super duper women and my regards n love to all of 'em :-*. Once my mother was running around so much tht she forgot she missed out on breakfast and lunch!!